Contact Us – Request Quote

Living and working overseas - how will this affect your taxes?

All American expats must file expatriation taxes for the United States, regardless of the country where they are living. Contact us to request a quote, questions or comments.

* indicates required field


Capital Tax K.K.
Place Canada 1F,
7-3-37, Akasaka,
Minato-ku, Tokyo

Room 206 2/F Central Plaza,
227 North Huang Pi Road,
Huang Pu District Shanghai, China 200003
Tel: +86-21-23165382
Fax: +86-21-52135116

Hong Kong:
Silvercord Tower 2 Level 17,
30 Canton Road,
Tsim Sha Tsui,Hong Kong
Tel +852 3959 8208

Suite #170, 422 Richards Street,
Vancouver, BC. V6B 2Z4
Tel: +1-604-689-7278
Fax: +1-604-689-7231